Nurse Call button misused once againRegister Today!
This is a Cartoon on Nurse Call button misused once again in About A Nurse - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of General Nursing ... Here is one to share with your spouse or partner :) Nurse Call button misused once again...by brian Admin May 30, '12Last edit by brian on May 30, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=716162©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 20,560 Views
- May 30, '12 by Hygiene QueenTired or not...
There would be a beatin'!!
- May 30, '12 by That GuyI think that being with another nurse, we know not to push those hot buttons.
- May 30, '12 by Flarei'd strangle him with the cord
- May 30, '12 by VivaLasViejas<snerk!>
- May 30, '12 by prmenrs@Flare--I was just thinking the same thing.
- May 30, '12 by Esme12I was thinking more along the lines of an airway obstruction.......from shoving it down his throat.
- May 30, '12 by onthesnap55I would suggest he installed a code blue button along with it.Last edit by brian on May 30, '12 : Reason: removed quote for easier reading
- May 30, '12 by onthesnap55I would have to suggest he install a code blue button with it.
- May 30, '12 by OlderRNinGAHa ha this makes me think about how hubby showed up at my work this past week and asked me for Advil. (His mom is a patient right now.) I almost clobbered him! Told him I would get to my purse after I made sure my 17 patients were medicated.