How do you cheer yourself after a bad day at work? - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 13 by RiverNurseScream? LOL... Rant? Not as much as I used to! Now if I have an off day, I usually refinish a piece of furniture or do something creative to get my mind off of it and to gain perspective.
- Sep 13 by 1Cor1313Come home, shower the day off, hang with my hubby and a cup of tea. I thank God He kept my staff and my patients safe and always remember........tomorrow is a new day.
- Sep 13 by prnqdayI know many people hate to do this but I actually schedule myself every other day at work unless it is the weekend. The reason is, because if I have a horrible shift I would hate to get up early to do it all over again. I need a day or two off in between. I know of some nurses that do this as well. It has definitely decreased my stress level. Some weeks I'll do Sun, Wed Friday or Tue, Thursday, Sat. Once in a while I'll work two shifts in a row in order to have 3-4 days off in a row, just squeeze in a mini vacay.
- Sep 13 by prnqdayAnd I also Whine and Wine at the same time.
- Sep 13 by T-Bird78Clocking out is a good way to start cheering up! Loving on my hubby and kids is the best therapy!
- Oct 30 by adventure780chocolate and some tea