Habits you picked up from work...Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on Habits you picked up from work... in About A Nurse - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of General Nursing ... What are some of the habits that you pick up from work? Click Like if you enjoyed it. ...by brian Admin Jan 25
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=811088©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 19,844 Views
- Jan 25 by CT PixieHome phone rings
Me: Hello, Unit B, this is Nurse Pixie how may I help you.
Any Alarm rings (microwave, preheating oven, dryer cycle done etc)
Me: turning on heels to go find the offending infusion pump
Needing to use the bathroom
Hands over cell to daughter and asks she cover my phone for a couple of minutes
- Jan 25 by NurseDirtyBirdI knock on my own bedroom door and say, "Nursing!"
- Jan 25 by VivaLasViejasWashing my hands BEFORE using the bathroom.
- Jan 26 by jrwestwhat's a lunch hour???
- Jan 26 by Ir15hd4nc3r_RNtrying to swipe my badge on our bedroom door, the bathroom door.. & it's usually when I don't even have my badge on! Also at work, trying to swipe my badge on doors that don't require badge access.
- Jan 26 by VishwamitrHey Brian! You are on a roll here. Thanks buddy. We needed that laugh. Keep 'em coming.
- Jan 26 by kmarie724When I used to work nocs, the beeping of the garbage truck backing up when I was sleeping during the day always caused me to wake up thinking "What alarm is that!?!"
- Jan 26 by Carbonate_flowerSigning "carbonate_flower, RN" on cheques etc.
- Jan 26 by NJnewRNSometimes I have an increase sense of awareness. I can tell when something about a person is not right. Sure enough the person either falls or something crazy happens, but I sensed the danger long before it happened.