Photos from NTI Chicago 2008 and allnurses.com booth
- 0May 10, '08 by brian AdminHere are some photos from NTI in Chicago.
Here are some pictures of our booth, message center brochure rack sponsorsip and giveaways.
check out the crowds at the allnurses booth
Here are some more pics:
our popular candy filled prescription bottles with chocolate covered sunflower seeds or jelly beans
Our new flashy booth:
We sponsored the Message Center right next to the Registration area, stocked full of pens and mints
We also sponsored the literature rack
Last edit by brian on May 14, '08
- 9,743 Visits
- 1May 10, '08 by VivaLasViejas GuideThose are AWESOME, Brian!!!!!!!!
Karen, Judi, Miranda........it's so funny how I pictured y'all in my mind, only to find out you look a lot like ME---kinda fluffy, but with kind faces and great smiles. You are all such great folks that you are almost godlike in my mind's eye; it's nice to know you are all humans after all.
And Brian, you look terrific, you young whippersnapper you!
GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
And just in case there's any of those allnurses pill bottles left.............
- 0May 10, '08 by herring_RN GuideYou look nice!
Yep, Brian you look younger than the average nurse. Must be because you are.
I feel like you are friends.
My sister went to NTI and to the ALLNURSES.COM booth!
She didn't take a picture so thank you so much for posting.
She got a bag of allnursrs goodies for me. She is still in Chicago staying with my husbands cousin and family. My cousin-in-law is a certified nursing assistant nearing retirement in Chicago.
If I had gone the ALLNURSES.COM booth would have been the highlight!
- 1May 11, '08 by janfrn Asst. AdminSometimes it felt like that ballet scene from Fantasia... you know, the one with the hippos :imbar... too many people trying to occupy the same space! Maybe we could get a corner next year so the flow would be dispersed a bit. But whatever, it was FUN!
- 1May 11, '08 by Grace OzYou've definitley got STYLE in those moves there, Jan!!!!!!!! LOL
The booth looks GREAT!
WELLDONE and CONGRATULATIONS!
I know that had to take time to organise and set up and be in attendance.
Wish I could have been there!
Maybe we could set one up at an AUSSIE exhibition???!!! *wink wink*