Crash Course - Hank Green

Nursing Students General Students

Published

Does anyone use, "Crash Course" from youtube to study? I find it very helpful but I want to know what others think.

I think these are great to watch. Especially before a lecture or before diving into a chapter. Thanks for the reminder that they are out there! :)

I am studying to take the TEAS exam. I had very little knowledge of biology until I began watching the Crash Course videos. They're entertaining, filled with tons of information, and short. I wach each video about 3 to 4 times and take notes.

I watch a lot of Crash Course videos. My A&P professor even has links for the ones that relate to her classes. I think it's important though that you don't use it solely for a study guide. I still need to read the chapters and take notes and then use the vidoes to recap what I just learnt.

That being said I never had to take the TEAS exam, as I'm from Canada so good luck!

I used it, plus the CLEP study book, and passed my Intro to Psych and Intro to Sociology clep courses!! And I only had like.. two months to study, while working full time.

It was a godsend. A Green-send.

Admittedly I do have my BA in biology so I was no stranger to college coursework and exams.

I have two BS degrees that were full of psychology and sociology. However, I have very little biology background. Crash Course, a "The Anatomy Coloring Book", are both helping me. I have my TEAS tomorrow. I'm almost confident about [assing it.

Specializes in ICU, School Nursing, Health Education.

Good luck! I used Crash Course to prepare for the TEAS. I took it before a & p, and I did well enough to get in to my nursing program.

I LOVE those videos. I used them religiously in my A&P 1 class (teacher never actually taught us; we had to self-teach), and I'll probably use them again as a refresher before exams during A&P 2.

Thank you. BTW I love your screen name!

+ Add a Comment