Frequent Flyers

Specialties School

Published

attachment.php?attachmentid=27858&stc=1

I feel like this was all of my FFs today. Promptly came to me with sore thumbs, tickling throats, and DEFINITELY SOMETHING IN MY EYE.

I kinda miss them too

Specializes in Home Health,Dialysis, MDS, School Nurse.

My last "something in my eye" kid, ACTUALLY had something in her eye!! I was almost excited - there is usually never anything in those little eyes! And she even stood there so calm and let me roll it out with a qtip. Really made my day LOL.

Specializes in School Nursing, Pediatrics.

I can totally relate!!! When a FF comes I'm like "so...what is the problem today?"

I had to go to one of the teachers the other day after she sent the same FF down 3 x and say "don't send her again...there is nothing wrong with her, except she wants out of class".

I can totally relate!!! When a FF comes I'm like "so...what is the problem today?"

I had to go to one of the teachers the other day after she sent the same FF down 3 x and say "don't send her again...there is nothing wrong with her, except she wants out of class".

I don't like the phrase "nothings wrong with him/her" its too vague. What if something is really wrong

Specializes in CPN.
I don't like the phrase "nothings wrong with him/her" its too vague. What if something is really wrong

"There is nothing indicating an urgent need at this time or a reason to be out of class"

Specializes in Cardiology, School Nursing, General.

I'm using this as my meme of the week. Thank you for your contribution. I shall also write my comment of "No... I'm not."

+ Add a Comment