NCLEX JUNE 2018

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

I took my NCLEX exam today (June 19, 2018 at 8am). I had 94 q's, a lot of SATA and Leadership q's. After receiving my email saying I completed the exam (about 30 mins later), I did the PVT trick. I got the "good pop up" but I'm so nervous! Will update when I get my quick results.

Took my text 6/21 got the good pop up a few hours later. Just paid for the quick results through Pearson today and found out I passed! Still works...

I take my exam in California on Wednesday, the 27th! I go from feeling confident to wanting to change my test date. I've been focused heavily on uworld and use HURST to back up any core content I feel shaky about. I took my two predictor tests on uworld and got "very high" chance of passing on each one. I'm averaging 65% overall in the question bank and have about 1000 questions left.

i dont think you should, those are solid numbers

Took the NCLEX yesterday afternoon 6/21 @ 2pm. I did the PVT about 2 hours later and got the "good popup". I still couldn't sleep last night because I'm so anxious to recieve the unofficial results. I used ati and uworld for my study sources but I felt uneasy with every question I answered. 48 hours for me will be Saturday afternoon so does anyone know if PearsonVue gives results on the weekend?

Found out today that I passed! The quick results are available on Saturdays. Good luck to you all.

Congratulations

Yes found out yesterday I passed

Hi, I took NCLEX-RN last May 25, 2018, but until now my license was not yet issued? How long will it take to see my name on BON?

Specializes in CVICU.

claris0630, my license was posted within 2 days of me getting my unofficial results from Pearson which I paid for 48 hours after taking my exam. I know it's state dependent though. Some states post faster than others. Not sure what state you're located in. Sometimes it can take the BON up to 6 weeks to post it. Have you tried searching yourself on the website to see if your license info is listed and you just haven't gotten your actual license yet?

I took my NCLEX today at 10:30 AM. My test shut off at 75 questions. I do not feel terrible after my exam, and felt the test was fair. Each question I was asked, I knew what they were talking about and what they were asking of me to answer. I was always able to get it down to at least 2 answers if I felt unsure. I am glad I pulled the trigger and just went and took my exam versus delaying. Having had waited longer would have built up my anxiety and the test more than what it needed to be! I live in CA and there are no quick results here. I need to wait for my name to appear on the BON website, a license in the mail, or a notice of failure in the mail. So hopefully I will be seeing my name on the website very soon :)

I took my NCLEX today at 10:30 AM. My test shut off at 75 questions. I do not feel terrible after my exam, and felt the test was fair. Each question I was asked, I knew what they were talking about and what they were asking of me to answer. I was always able to get it down to at least 2 answers if I felt unsure. I am glad I pulled the trigger and just went and took my exam versus delaying. Having had waited longer would have built up my anxiety and the test more than what it needed to be! I live in CA and there are no quick results here. I need to wait for my name to appear on the BON website, a license in the mail, or a notice of failure in the mail. So hopefully I will be seeing my name on the website very soon :)

keep us posted, i am also from cali, how was your school's nclex pass rate?

I am almost sure the pass rate at my school was 95%. However, I went to school in Las Vegas and moved back to California after graduation.

I take mine at 0800 this Wednesday the 27th! I am so nervous because I have my dream job lined up in the ICU! I have used hurst review, NCLEX Mastery, and Uworld. I have completed all of Uworld in the 96th percentile, have done 3 out of the 6 simulator exams on Hurst with 94, 95, 97/125, and watched al the videos. I've studied about 6-12 hours/day for the last 4 weeks besides on weekends. Ugh, this is a miserable experience.

I just took my exam today at noon in CO. It shut off at 75 questions. I did the Pearson Vue trick and showed a good popup, but I'm not relying on that for accuracy. I also looked on DORA and it says "NCLEX exam passed results submitted" with status pending. Does anyone have this on their DORA as well? I'm not sure if that means passing, or if it means they are still waiting to verify that it is passing?

Congrats to everyone nonetheless!

+ Add a Comment