Current version of Scholastic News...

Specialties School

Published

Specializes in School Nurse, past Med Surge.

...for our second graders, the topic is: LICE. Breaking it down to the basics & telling "The Truth about Lice" for the kids. I wish we could send a copy home to all the parents. :sneaky:

Specializes in school nursing, ortho, trauma.

ooh! i want to see it! I'll have to see if anyone here is using that.

Specializes in ICU/community health/school nursing.

I wish it could be "The Facts of Lice." Then we could write our own words to the theme song from the seminal 1980s show "The Facts of Life."

You take the good you take the bad, you take 'em both and then you have the facts of lice....the facts of lice....

LOL!! Thank you for sharing this! I sure needed to see something humorous this morning.

Specializes in School Nursing.
I wish it could be "The Facts of Lice." Then we could write our own words to the theme song from the seminal 1980s show "The Facts of Life."

You take the good you take the bad, you take 'em both and then you have the facts of lice....the facts of lice....

My children made up a new song last fall sung to the tune of "If I only had a brain." It goes: "And my head I'll be scratchin' while my lice are busy hatchin' if I only had a brain." As a school nurse I am both horrified and amused by this.

Specializes in ICU/community health/school nursing.
My children made up a new song last fall sung to the tune of "If I only had a brain." It goes: "And my head I'll be scratchin' while my lice are busy hatchin' if I only had a brain." As a school nurse I am both horrified and amused by this.

:singing: :roflmao: :roflmao:

+ Add a Comment