NCLEX TOMORROW

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Oh my goodness,

Talk about stress central. Tomorrow at 2 p.m. I take my NCLEX and I am very stressed. I have not studied at all today, but will probably finish the night with 75 more questions for the heck of it.

I have completed 1500 questions on uWorld and have a 59% in the 70th percentile, additionally, I took the assessment and got a "VERY HIGH" likelihood of passing along with scoring in the 91st percentile.

The average is 48th percentile and I found on a uworld forum that 60% is usually where they say is a very very good chance of passing. I am currently 1% away from that.

Do you guys have any advice on relieving stress and anxiety before the exam?

I don't take it until 2 p.m. so I will be stressing all day as well as in the morning.

As you all know, this test is so serious and I really want to pass the first time.

Thank you all for your advice in advance.

xo

I did do the Pearson trick this morning twice and got a pop that said our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. Another registration cannot be made at this time. I then checked to see if my quick results were available and they weren't. So I really don't know what it means. So I just went to sleep. I took my test yesterday morning, I got checked in after 8 cause they were so packed and finished around 1:30.

Thats the good pop up!!! I think you're good girl!!!

Specializes in Operating Theater Nurse.
I did do the Pearson trick this morning twice and got a pop that said our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. Another registration cannot be made at this time. I then checked to see if my quick results were available and they weren't. So I really don't know what it means. So I just went to sleep. I took my test yesterday morning, I got checked in after 8 cause they were so packed and finished around 1:30.

hello hows the result? any more tips...please

Pearson vue truck did work!!!!! 2018.

hello hows the result? any more tips...please

Hey!!!! Yes!!!! The trick did work!!! I found out I passed yesterday around noon! I checked the BON WEB SITE AND MY NAME WAS THERE!!!! IM SO EXCITED! THANK GOD!

Pearson vue truck did work!!!!! 2018.

Yes it WORKED!!!!

Hey!!!! Yes!!!! The trick did work!!! I found out I passed yesterday around noon! I checked the BON WEB SITE AND MY NAME WAS THERE!!!! IM SO EXCITED! THANK GOD!

How long did you prepare for the exam? And hrs per day? Reviewers...Tia

How long did you prepare for the exam? And hrs per day? Reviewers...Tia

From 8-4 with breaks in between, some days were at night before I went to bed. I rescheduled twice so almost the full 45 days. My last day to take it was on the 27 of this month. I used the Nclex PN app, Pearson Vue exam cram, Saunders and I got two days of RegisteredNurseRN off YouTube. I had more faith and believed in myself a bit more than before.This was my third time taking it but I was determined to study as much as possible

Hey guys, I updated everyone on what I used to pass NCLEX etc. Check out my latest article!

Took mine this morning. Shut off after 75. I felt like I didn't know anything. Had only 12 SATA and 3 drag and drop. Got the good pop up a little while ago but I feel like I bombed it. I studied so hard and I fell like the questions I got were so different than anything on Uworld or hurst.

Took mine this morning. Shut off after 75. I felt like I didn't know anything. Had only 12 SATA and 3 drag and drop. Got the good pop up a little while ago but I feel like I bombed it. I studied so hard and I fell like the questions I got were so different than anything on Uworld or hurst.

Hi just pray! But i think its a good sign.. cheers.. so its a harder exam?

Wishing you all the best , but please you mean that they questions are far from looking like UWORLD or saunders questions. Are they questions not scnerios you can have seen before or ones you can think about to answer. Please elaborate more, not asking for the actual questions you got but just to get an idea of what you are saying.

Im sure you're ok, the good pop up has never been wrong that I have seen yet!! Also, everyone walks out feeling that way, I know you passed!

+ Add a Comment