Golden West College Fall 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hello all!

I am applying to GWC this fall and wanted to start a thread :)

I'll be applying!

I am applying as well! I believe I have 74 points based on the multicriteria guidelines. Does anyone know if there is a point range in which students typically get accepted?

I think judging by the last years posts it's in the low to mid 70s. I think I'm at 84.

Thanks! Best of luck to everyone who applies!

I will be applying as well! Taking my TEAS test Monday then I will know how many points I have! (:

Was anyone else involved in the COPE Health Scholar program? I have 500+ hours with them, but am unsure whether or not it counts as 500 hours of work experience or 200 hours of volunteer experience for GWC multi criteria guidelines!

Was anyone else involved in the COPE Health Scholar program? I have 500+ hours with them, but am unsure whether or not it counts as 500 hours of work experience or 200 hours of volunteer experience for GWC multi criteria guidelines!

Are you compensated? You may want to ask the counselor

I will be applying as well! Taking my TEAS test Monday then I will know how many points I have! (:

Good luck!!

I'll be applying as well! Good luck to everyone :)

Hey guys! Just would like to help you all out. I'm finishing my last semester of nursing at Golden West College.

I got in with 69 points (my friend was accepted with 64 points). I recommend taking patho (not pharm) before entering. Pharm won't make as much sense as it would to take it in a summer mid Nursing school.

fun, difficult in terms of time management, but completely doable. Time flies by and you will be a nurse in no time!

It's volunteer experience. You need to be in a paid position for the work experience.

+ Add a Comment