Samuel Merritt Spring 2021 BSN

Posted
by Saeed. Saeed. Member Student Pre-Student

You are reading page 10 of Samuel Merritt Spring 2021 BSN. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

ashley_godt1

ashley_godt1

6 Posts

17 hours ago, starter12345 said:

What program and school did you apply too?

Samuel Merritt traditional BSN

Ari Moss, CNA

21 Posts

On 7/8/2020 at 11:13 AM, ashley_godt1 said:

Hey guys!

Overall GPA 3.78 (this is final for Samuel Merritt. I'm taking O-Chem in the fall to expand my applications), No HESI, experience as a chiropractic aide and a caregiver. I have my CPR cert. If accepted, I'll be commuting from Roseville.

So cool to hear from other applicants! Best of luck to all of you!

Hey Ashley,

If I get accepted, I will be commuting from Roseville as well.

janiexx

janiexx

19 Posts

Hello everyone! Good luck to all the applicants. I was wondering if any of you here are applying to the ABSN Spring 2021 cohort?

CaitlinT

CaitlinT

33 Posts

Hi everyone, what constitutes NursingCAS "verification?"

What does it look like on NursingCAS?

Thanks in advance! ?

Clementine

Clementine

29 Posts

On 7/16/2020 at 6:26 PM, CaitlinT said:

Hi everyone, what constitutes NursingCAS "verification?"

What does it look like on NursingCAS?

Thanks in advance! ?

Verification means that NursingCAS has gone through your transcripts and confirmed that the grades you entered exactly match what's on your transcript. They also calculate a GPA for you.

You can check it by going to 'Check Status' on NursingCAS. It will say 'verified' in green on your BSN transfer application if it's verified.

Does anyone know how many applicants there were for this semester?

Momo26

Momo26

204 Posts

Has anyone heard anything about SMU lowering tuition if it is still online come Spring 2021? It’s rough having to pay 25k to listen to zoom lectures and only go to campus a handful of times for lab ?

Pk zee

Pk zee

85 Posts

On 7/19/2020 at 2:49 PM, Clementine said:

Verification means that NursingCAS has gone through your transcripts and confirmed that the grades you entered exactly match what's on your transcript. They also calculate a GPA for you.

You can check it by going to 'Check Status' on NursingCAS. It will say 'verified' in green on your BSN transfer application if it's verified.

Does anyone know how many applicants there were for this semester?

------------------- said , enormous number , didn’t say any exact number.

Edited by dianah
Terms of Service re: posting names/identifiers

Phoebe1991

Phoebe1991

101 Posts

7 hours ago, Pk zee said:

---------------- said , enormous number , didn’t say any exact number.

Did she say if there’s more applicants this year compared to the previous years ?

Edited by dianah
Terms of Service re: posting names/identifiers

guest1153472

guest1153472

2 Posts

Hi everyone!

My name is Priscilla and I'll be a J2 this semester. I know that COVID has complicated the application process, so I just wanted to reach out and let you know that I'm more than happy to answer any questions you might have!

You can send me direct messages on Instagram @navigate.nursing.life! I'll also be giving away supplies you'll need for future semesters, so don't forget to follow!

I'm rooting for all of you and wish you the best of luck. Hope to hear from you soon. ☺️

Momo26

Momo26

204 Posts

3 minutes ago, Phoebe1991 said:

Did she say if there’s more applicants this year compared to the previous years ?

She has mentioned before in a few info sessions that they are expecting more than normal which is due to the HESI requirement being lifted.

4 minutes ago, Priscilla S said:

Hi everyone!

My name is Priscilla and I'll be a J2 this semester. I know that COVID has complicated the application process, so I just wanted to reach out and let you know that I'm more than happy to answer any questions you might have!

You can send me direct messages on Instagram @navigate.nursing.life! I'll also be giving away supplies you'll need for future semesters, so don't forget to follow!

I'm rooting for all of you and wish you the best of luck. Hope to hear from you soon. ☺️

Hi Priscilla!
Can you please share with us how your experience has been doing classes remotely? Also do you know if they are considering lowering tuition if it continues to stay online?

guest1153472

guest1153472

2 Posts

2 minutes ago, Momo26 said:

She has mentioned before in a few info sessions that they are expecting more than normal which is due to the HESI requirement being lifted.

Hi Priscilla!
Can you please share with us how your experience has been doing classes remotely? Also do you know if they are considering lowering tuition if it continues to stay online?

Hi! Yes, of course. I personally love online classes, so I had no problem transitioning. Being online has actually given me more time to study since I don't have to account for commuting to and from campus. It's hard to stay motivated at home, so make sure you have a good set up!

From what I've heard, SMU will not consider lowering tuition.