Quinnipiac University ABSN 2021 Cycle

Posted
by sctrex sctrex (New) New Student

You are reading page 4 of Quinnipiac University ABSN 2021 Cycle. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Taylor DeRienzo

Taylor DeRienzo

6 Posts

Does anyone know if QU gives merit money at all? 

Bethajan

17 Posts

16 hours ago, Taylor DeRienzo said:

Does anyone know if QU gives merit money at all? 

I have no idea,  but I reached out to the financial aid office, and they said they would be preparing packages within the next week or two for newly accepted students.  (Assuming you completed the FAFSA.)

Mmeo0819

Mmeo0819

15 Posts

17 hours ago, Taylor DeRienzo said:

Does anyone know if QU gives merit money at all? 

I was told that merit based scholarships are reserved for first degree undergrads and I was encouraged to explore independent scholarships not offered by QU. I know there are a bunch offered through the American Nurses Association but they require a commitment to a specific program and I have not committed just yet...

ally7299

ally7299

24 Posts

Is anyone else who was accepted having trouble logging in to see their financial aid? 

Bethajan

17 Posts

I was told that they will send out financial packages (need-based aid only) in one or two weeks.   But, that was 3 weeks ago today (LOL).

They also told me at that time that they would notify us by email when the info is available in the portal.

ally7299

ally7299

24 Posts

Just now, Bethajan said:

I was told that they will send out financial packages (need-based aid only) in one or two weeks.   But, that was 3 weeks ago today (LOL).

They also told me at that time that they would notify us by email when the info is available in the portal.

I actually received an email regarding it, but just having trouble logging in. I’ve called tech support, but nothing seems to be working 

Bethajan

17 Posts

1 minute ago, ally7299 said:

I actually received an email regarding it, but just having trouble logging in. I’ve called tech support, but nothing seems to be working 

Oh wow - that is frustrating!  I'm sorry I am of no help....

(And now I'm wondering why I didn't get an email......)

ally7299

ally7299

24 Posts

Just now, Bethajan said:

Oh wow - that is frustrating!  I'm sorry I am of no help....

(And now I'm wondering why I didn't get an email......)

Check your spam! My email was in there and it was titled finaid. 

Bethajan

17 Posts

I checked - nothing yet - did yours come in today?  (They probably send them out in batches...)

ally7299

ally7299

24 Posts

Just now, Bethajan said:

I checked - nothing yet - did yours come in today?  (They probably send them out in batches...)

 

Just now, Bethajan said:

I checked - nothing yet - did yours come in today?  (They probably send them out in batches...)

No, I got it last Thursday actually. 

dcs_98

dcs_98

Specializes in CNA. 19 Posts

12 minutes ago, ally7299 said:

Is anyone else who was accepted having trouble logging in to see their financial aid? 

yess I got mine too and it’s not letting me login!

ally7299

ally7299

24 Posts

Just now, dcs_98 said:

yess I got mine too and it’s not letting me login!

Glad I am not the only one with this issue