I have Monday through Friday off, then work two 16 hour double shifts on Saturday and Sunday. I am paid for 40 hours per week under the Baylor plan.
1. Having 5 days off in a row
2. Not having to deal with management
3. The relaxed atmosphere on weekends
4. I'm able to attend school full time during the week
5. Receiving full benefits for working 2 days per week
1. Never having the weekends off
2. Having to go to bed early on Friday nights
3. It is a struggle to stay awake on Sunday evening
4. Meal preparation for a lengthy shift
5. I'm extremely tired on Monday mornings
After working weekends only, I would have extreme difficulty returning to a Monday through Friday work schedule. I love weekend work and hope that this arrangement continues for a very long time.