Jump to content

FSW Fall 2019

Florida   (4,136 Views 104 Comments)
by FutureFloridaNurse FutureFloridaNurse (New Member) New Member

103 Visitors; 1 Post

advertisement

You are reading page 9 of FSW Fall 2019. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

9 Visitors; 3 Posts

13 hours ago, Bspoto192 said:

Got a call today that a seat opened up for Lee anew. So I switched from Charlottle traditional to Lee ANEW. Hoping a spot for Lee traditional will open up because I would prefer traditional over anew. But I am happy that I am at lee campus regardless because I live 25 mins away from lee campus and now don't have to drive 45 mins to 1 hr to charlottle campus. Congrats to everyone!!!

Why do you prefer traditional over anew? Congratulations! What were your stats? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 Visitors; 3 Posts

Hello! Congratulations to everyone who got accepted. Can you please share your stats? This forum is very encouraging and would like to know what everyone applied with teas, how many completion of course, and GPA. I am taking the teas in November so that I can apply to FSW. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

56 Visitors; 9 Posts

1 hour ago, Ready2bpedsNurse said:

Why do you prefer traditional over anew? Congratulations! What were your stats? 

Traditional is daytime classes and clinicals on weekdays. While anew is online and evening classes and clinicals on weekends. ANEW is also more self study because the classes are online while traditional you have in person instructors teaching you.  I work nights so I would prefer traditional over anew. I am fine with Lee ANEW but would love for a seat to open up for Lee traditional because that is what I prefer more. It is based on your learning style. If you like in person lectures, then traditional is for you. If you like online and self study, then ANEW is for you. I am fine with both online or in person classes, its more about being able to continue to work nights. Hope that helped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

56 Visitors; 9 Posts

1 hour ago, Ready2bpedsNurse said:

Hello! Congratulations to everyone who got accepted. Can you please share your stats? This forum is very encouraging and would like to know what everyone applied with teas, how many completion of course, and GPA. I am taking the teas in November so that I can apply to FSW. 

My Stats:

Overall GPA- 3.89

Prerequisite GPA- 3.77 ( this is the one they look at)

All 9 prerequisites completed 

TEAS- 76.7%

Total number of points based on tally sheet= 71 points

My campus rankings:

1st choice was Lee Trad 2nd choice was Lee ANEW, 3rd choice was Charlotte Trad, 4th choice was Charlotte ANEW 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 Visitors; 3 Posts

On 6/13/2019 at 1:34 PM, Yazzy2 said:

I am! 

Have you received your "acceptance packet" I was told by Edna at the Collier Campus that once you do your background check that it will be sent but I never received anything. I'm still waiting on the fingerprints and drug test to be received by FSW. They seem to be not very responsive by e-mail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Visitors; 4 Posts

40 minutes ago, FSWNursingANEW said:

Have you received your "acceptance packet" I was told by Edna at the Collier Campus that once you do your background check that it will be sent but I never received anything. I'm still waiting on the fingerprints and drug test to be received by FSW. They seem to be not very responsive by e-mail. 

I’m doing the Collier traditional and I have already completed the background test/finger prints/drug test with results back and waiting on the fingerprints to be approved by them. I emailed her and she told me the results will go directly to the school and they will review it and then send out the acceptance packet via email. She told me if they have any questions they’ll contact me & to monitor my email for the next steps. I haven’t gotten it yet either 

Edited by rachelann3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 Visitors; 3 Posts

7 minutes ago, rachelann3 said:

I’m doing the Collier traditional and I have already completed the background test/finger prints/drug test with results back and waiting on the fingerprints to be approved by them. I emailed her and she told me the results will go directly to the school and they will review it and then send out the acceptance packet via email. She told me if they have any questions they’ll contact me & to monitor my email for the next steps. I haven’t gotten it yet either 

Did they notify you once they had received  your items?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Visitors; 4 Posts

14 minutes ago, FSWNursingANEW said:

Did they notify you once they had received  your items?

I just saw on CastleBranch that my results had come in. I got the email and it had the file where it shows the documents for the background check and results from drug test. For the fingerprints it says it’s completed and waiting on the school administer to approve them. And then Edna said that results also go directly to the school. So idk if I’m waiting on them to look at the fingerprints or all of the items but I completed them last week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing 0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×