Jump to content

CRNA application for Barry University May 2020

You are reading page 9 of CRNA application for Barry University May 2020. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

BANL3 specializes in MSICU.

1 hour ago, S3682 said:

In almost over it

I submitted my application to Barry and USF at the same time, USF has already gotten back to me and scheduled an interview within 11 days.

avt829 specializes in Trauma/SICU.

Would have loved to apply to USF, but I'm from Ft Lauderdale originally and am only looking to move back to home (from Boston). So just Barry, FIU and UM for me. Good for you, that's so exciting -- congrats on the interview!

estiles specializes in PICU and PACU.

So our final seat deposits were due yesterday!!! I bet they will notify people soon because we had by September 20th to lock down our spot!!!

Edited by estiles

BANL3 specializes in MSICU.

9 minutes ago, estiles said:

So our final seat deposits were due yesterday!!! I bet they will notify people soon because we had by September 20th to lock down our spot!!!

What are seat deposits? I didn't hear anything about that.

estiles specializes in PICU and PACU.

$3,000 with $1500 at a time installments! Had about 2 months to pay it! It’s pretty standard for a lot of schools! One school I interviewed at, the seat deposit was $4,000 a week later!

BANL3 specializes in MSICU.

Just now, estiles said:

$3,000 with $1500 at a time installments! Had about 2 months to pay it! It’s pretty standard for a lot of schools! One school I interviewed at, the seat deposit was $4,000 a week later!

Is this after you were accepted? I didn’t see it when I applied.

estiles specializes in PICU and PACU.

28 minutes ago, BANL3 said:

Is this after you were accepted? I didn’t see it when I applied.

It’s after you are accepted!! I don’t think they put that on their website!!

avt829 specializes in Trauma/SICU.

Has anyone heard from Hollywood campus?? I feel like all of the people who have heard anything have been from ocala, tampa and WPB!

BANL3 specializes in MSICU.

1 hour ago, avt829 said:

Has anyone heard from Hollywood campus?? I feel like all of the people who have heard anything have been from ocala, tampa and WPB!

I haven’t even gotten any notifications that they reviewed my application or anything

BANL3 specializes in MSICU.

They told me the campus I wanted wasn’t available anymore. So I scheduled the interview but I don’t think it’ll happen for me unless it’s the Tampa campus. I can’t move away from my family.

avt829 specializes in Trauma/SICU.

Just got a voicemail for an interview but they didn't mention anything about a campus. Thats upsetting, did you pick hollywood??

Way to go guys on getting interviews! I just Checked my nursing cas again and it now said “complete”

avt829 specializes in Trauma/SICU.

I am interviewing 10/11 for the hollywood campus! Congrats to everyone who got a call. 🙂 Good luck!!

I hope I hear something soon now that my Nursing Cas is finally complete!!!

×

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.

OK