Jump to content

CRNA application for Barry University May 2020

SRNA   (20,513 Views 265 Comments)
by candycrush890 candycrush890 (Member) Member Nurse

517 Profile Views; 40 Posts

You are reading page 10 of CRNA application for Barry University May 2020. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

BANL3 is a BSN, RN and specializes in MSICU.

43 Posts; 244 Profile Views

Any updates?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

120 Posts; 942 Profile Views

Nothing yet. My nursing cas still said “received” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BANL3 is a BSN, RN and specializes in MSICU.

43 Posts; 244 Profile Views

21 minutes ago, S3682 said:

Nothing yet. My nursing cas still said “received” 

Mine says “verified” but I haven’t heard anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

48 Posts; 1,126 Profile Views

Hey guys, 

I received a denial email for admission a few minutes ago. They recommended I achieve a GRE score in the 30th percentile. However, my scores were higher than that range. Confusing, but I sent a follow up thank you email and any other recommendations. 

 

Anyways on to the next! Good luck everyone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BANL3 is a BSN, RN and specializes in MSICU.

43 Posts; 244 Profile Views

11 minutes ago, Alerrya said:

Hey guys, 

I received a denial email for admission a few minutes ago. They recommended I achieve a GRE score in the 30th percentile. However, my scores were higher than that range. Confusing, but I sent a follow up thank you email and any other recommendations. 

 

Anyways on to the next! Good luck everyone 

So sorry to hear that! Truly, it can be so disheartening. When did you submit your application? And what are your stats if you don’t mind my asking? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

120 Posts; 942 Profile Views

Hey @Alerrya

im so sorry to hear that.  This process is so stressful. Like today I got An email that stated I had to have 1 year by application but a few weeks ago I was Told by by start date of program.  It can be very confusing.   Keep trying. What’s meant to be will happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BANL3 is a BSN, RN and specializes in MSICU.

43 Posts; 244 Profile Views

36 minutes ago, S3682 said:

Hey @Alerrya

im so sorry to hear that.  This process is so stressful. Like today I got An email that stated I had to have 1 year by application but a few weeks ago I was Told by by start date of program.  It can be very confusing.   Keep trying. What’s meant to be will happen. 

I was under the impression that it’s one year prior to matriculation not by application. When did you apply? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

120 Posts; 942 Profile Views

I applied last Week of August.  My 1 year will be March 2020.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BANL3 is a BSN, RN and specializes in MSICU.

43 Posts; 244 Profile Views

20 minutes ago, S3682 said:

I applied last Week of August.  My 1 year will be March 2020.  

I submitted mine on 9/2...hopefully I hear back soon. The admission requirement states “1 year prior to matriculation.” Seems inconsistent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

120 Posts; 942 Profile Views

Where do you see that at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BANL3 is a BSN, RN and specializes in MSICU.

43 Posts; 244 Profile Views

8 minutes ago, S3682 said:

Where do you see that at?

It DID say that previously. It no longer does on their webpage. They must’ve changed it. Did you hear from other people who have gotten in without a full year of critical care experience? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

120 Posts; 942 Profile Views

Not directly. I’ve read some in the past blogs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×