Cedars-Sinai New Grad RN Program - Winter 2022 Cohort

Nurses New Nurse

Published

You are reading page 3 of Cedars-Sinai New Grad RN Program - Winter 2022 Cohort

Specializes in Registered Nurse.
11 hours ago, Nursebriyonce said:

Wow! I didn’t expect we would start hearing back so quickly. Congratulations!

Thank you. Yes, I think they started emailing them out within a week or 2 last time. I only know that from friends who applied for the last cohort. There is also a thread on this site regarding the Aug (Fall 2021) cohort, and you can see the timeline on there, and it also took about a week for emails to start going out. But if you didn't get an email yet, I wouldn't worry. I think mine came soon because of the department where I applied. I also had a referral from my preceptor and a nurse educator in the department where I applied. It's probably a good sign if your application is still under consideration.

KeviK

8 Posts

17 minutes ago, skyblue2121 said:

Thank you. Yes, I think they started emailing them out within a week or 2 last time. I only know that from friends who applied for the last cohort. There is also a thread on this site regarding the Aug (Fall 2021) cohort, and you can see the timeline on there, and it also took about a week for emails to start going out. But if you didn't get an email yet, I wouldn't worry. I think mine came soon because of the department where I applied. I also had a referral from my preceptor and a nurse educator in the department where I applied. It's probably a good sign if your application is still under consideration.

Congrats, that’s awesome! If you don’t mind me asking what units did you apply for?

Specializes in Registered Nurse.
46 minutes ago, KeviK said:

Congrats, that’s awesome! If you don’t mind me asking what units did you apply for?

Thanks so much. I listed Main OR as 1st choice, since I did part of my preceptorship there and really enjoyed it, and put second choice 6NE - PCU - Surgical Stepdown/Transplant - Cardiac / 6NW - PCU - Surgical Stepdown/Transplant - Liver & Kidney since I also did some preceptorship there, and like the stepdown units. Maybe they started with OR first, since I am assuming my interview is with the OR team (they didn't give details yet, just info about connectivity test). Btw, check your  junk mail. The subject line says, "ACTION REQUIRED..."

ani4797

8 Posts

Did anyone put NICU as their first choice?

dt222, BSN, RN

35 Posts

12 minutes ago, ani4797 said:

Did anyone put NICU as their first choice?

I did, but no interview invite yet. 

ani4797

8 Posts

Me either! 

ani4797

8 Posts

When was peoples application last updated/ has anyone else heard? 

2 hours ago, ani4797 said:

When was peoples application last updated/ has anyone else heard? 

Mine was last updated Nov 15th. Still “under consideration”. Haven’t heard anything yet. 

pearjuice0101

73 Posts

anyone else heard back from cedars? mine was also last updated on nov 15th

hello! anyone put cardiac step down as my first choice as well? still no change from “under consideration” on my status. :/

nurseloe

3 Posts

On 11/19/2021 at 11:00 PM, Younglola27 said:

hello! anyone put cardiac step down as my first choice as well? still no change from “under consideration” on my status. :/

Hello...This was my first choice as well. My app was last updated on 11/6

nurseloe

3 Posts

1 hour ago, nurseloe said:

Hello...This was my first choice as well. My app was last updated on 11/6

Sorry..,meant 11/12 LOL 

+ Add a Comment

By using the site, you agree with our Policies. X