i am from indiaRegister Today!
- by baby May 11, '04Hai, I am from India and I would like to interact with nurses allover the world to know about nursing and its trends in various countries.interested members contribute.
- May 11, '04 by bargainhoundWelcome! This forum is a great place to learn and also get emotional support from other nurses.
- May 11, '04 by purplemaniaWelcome. I am working with a nurse manager from Bombay. He has lived in the USA several years. Do you work in a hospital? So glad to have you with us.
- May 11, '04 by Blackcat99I love India. I spent 3 months in India. New Delhi,Vrndavan and Varanasi.
Does India have jobs for prison nurses? Thanks and welcome :hatparty:
- May 11, '04 by pickledpepperRNI am very interested to know where you work, what kind of nursing and so on.
I read that in many parts of India there are many fine nurses and doctors but a shortage of equipment.
What is it like where you work?
- May 11, '04 by NoneyPlease tell us more..... Welcome to the site. What would you like to know about the US?
- May 11, '04 by suzanne4Welcome to Allnurses.com from Bangkok.................
I am an American nurse living and working over here...........
- May 11, '04 by mother/babyRNWelcome to both of you! Would love to continue contact...Glad to have you here!
- May 11, '04 by SmilingBluEyeswelcome to you!
- May 11, '04 by Darlene K.Welcome! One of our female physicians at the pedi urgent care is from Bombay.