i am from indiaRegister Today!
- by baby May 11, '04Hai, I am from India and I would like to interact with nurses allover the world to know about nursing and its trends in various countries.interested members contribute.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=66297©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,023 Views
- May 11, '04 by bargainhoundWelcome! This forum is a great place to learn and also get emotional support from other nurses.
- May 11, '04 by purplemaniaWelcome. I am working with a nurse manager from Bombay. He has lived in the USA several years. Do you work in a hospital? So glad to have you with us.
- May 11, '04 by Blackcat99I love India. I spent 3 months in India. New Delhi,Vrndavan and Varanasi.
Does India have jobs for prison nurses? Thanks and welcome :hatparty:
- May 11, '04 by pickledpepperRNI am very interested to know where you work, what kind of nursing and so on.
I read that in many parts of India there are many fine nurses and doctors but a shortage of equipment.
What is it like where you work?
- May 11, '04 by NoneyPlease tell us more..... Welcome to the site. What would you like to know about the US?
- May 11, '04 by suzanne4Welcome to Allnurses.com from Bangkok.................
I am an American nurse living and working over here...........
- May 11, '04 by mother/babyRNWelcome to both of you! Would love to continue contact...Glad to have you here!
- May 11, '04 by SmilingBluEyeswelcome to you!
- May 11, '04 by Darlene K.Welcome! One of our female physicians at the pedi urgent care is from Bombay.