to all vermont licensed nursesRegister Today!
- by tweety001 Sep 30, '10First of all, I don't know where to put this thread.
Anyway, I would like to ask you guys if you have received the license in an ID form (meaning hardbound w/ picture). Just today, I have received my pass letter & license from Vermont. The license looks like a certificate. Do you all have this one, guys? I really did expect an ID with picture in it. LOL
Just want to verify...
- Sep 30, '10 by Silverdragon102Moved to the Vermont state forum
- Oct 26, '10 by mhuckyjhi, got the same thing. pass letter and the certificate. the pocket card is a bit funny. hehhe.. they just printed what's on the website. oh well, its better than no license at all.
- Mar 21, '11 by lumbarpainI obtained my Vermont through reciprocity. I moved from NJ to VT and just applied online. I recieved it but no photo. Just a piece of paper, not even a carry in your wallet card. Dont know if its the same for New Grads, I think they would give a photo for all licenses but I am on my second one and no photo.
- Jun 11, '11 by IdrilRNyes it's a piece of paper that's it. We don't get pocket cards anymore. For new grads it's the license and pass letter.
- Jun 17, '11 by Not_A_Hat_PersonI renewed my license in March. It looks like something from Staples.
- Sep 3, '11 by patricewYep, that's it. Just a paper certificate. But don't complain...from the time you send in your renewal to getting your new license is probably less than a week! Small state, small government, gets things done quickly. What do you need a photo on your license for? You have a driver's license for that. And it is pretty quick at the DMV too...no all day wait's for a driver's license. I love VT!
- Sep 3, '11 by lumbarpainBy the time you know it you will have to use your own printer paper to print everything out from online.
- Sep 26, '11 by lumbarpainno pic on mine.....piece of paper....not even a wallet card.