UTA Fall 2013 - page 59
by futureexpectations 95,780 Views | 893 Comments
I thought I would start a thread for those applying to UTA for Fall 2013; AP or on-campus. i will be applying to both and am hoping to find a job at a partnered hospital before the January 5, 2012 deadline.... Read More
- 0Apr 29, '13 by SilverLoveI just wanted to say HI to everyone and well wishes to all you that got accepted to the UTA programs.
I just had my last exam in Patho and now have my final to do. I was reading everyone's comments about the Patho final and I am a little frazzled. I have so much to get done. I need to finish with Patho. I also have to take a History final and I also need to take the TEAS V sometime before May 25th. I should also go get my shots taken care of. Sheeshhh there is not enough time in the day, to get everything done.
- 0LOL. I've been running around like crazy, trying to get all of my ducks in a row and study for Microbiology. Not a fan of the class AT ALL. The prof deliberately tries to trick students on the exams. I could go on and on. I need to schedule a day to get my BLS cert. Other than that, I think I'm good to go. Oh, I never did contact the school about my background check being completed...I should probably get on that.
- 1Apr 29, '13 by stash11Quote from ViolachIs anyone taking Stats this summer?
I took mine winter mester class 2011 it was a 2 week class and it went well, plenty of exams, but direct, made an A!! I think it depends on the instructor, some make it fun, others make it hard.
- 1Apr 30, '13 by SilverLoveYes I have taken it..... and I also have gotten my BLS out of the way. Now I need to work on studying for my Patho final and history final... and then just study for my TEAS V. I will apply to UTA in June, but I am really hoping to get into TTU. They are my first, second, and third choice...
- 0Apr 30, '13 by tinytramslamQuote from stash11I just signed up for the course to take it within the next week and my course has an online portion to be done before the skills part. Did you get this info from a UTA policy or something?
For the first time you'll need all in class, for renewal BLS course work can be done online and skills def. must be done in person. I'm waiting till close to start time to renew mine