Travel assignment in San Fran areaRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Travel assignment in San Fran area in Travel Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... Hi, I'm interested in looking for a travel assignment in the San Fran Bay area. Wondering if...by RNewbie Jul 13, '12Hi,
I'm interested in looking for a travel assignment in the San Fran Bay area. Wondering if anyone has recommendations/info on hospitals, pay, housing, and agencies. Any advice is appreciated and feel free to pm me.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=757019©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,158 Views
- Jul 19, '12 by mveldma3Sorry, I don't have any advice for you...but I am looking for the same information. Glad you posted these questions!
- Jul 24, '12 by travelwiseFlexCare Medical Staffing is based out of Northern California. Check them out, I can't say enough good things about my recruiter there.
- Jul 26, '12 by HeartSmartRNI just finished a 13 week assignment at Kaiser in Vacaville. Close to the city and Napa! NorCal is pretty easy to get into so good luck!
- Jul 27, '12 by RNewbieThanks I'll look into it
- Jul 29, '12 by Travel_RNERI just left California. I took 2 travel assignments there. Both were Southern California, but I was able to do some traveling to Northern Ca. San Francisco area is fabulous. There is so much to see in the area. The hospitals I worked for were both Kaiser Permanente and I heard from staff nurses that Kaiser in Northern Ca was great pay. I usually go to Travel Nurse Help | Hospital Information for Travel Nursing Jobs when I am looking into new assignments to help with finding out info about the area and the hospitals. There are some good resources there to help with housing and average pay. Good luck in your travels.
- Jul 30, '12 by citygirl2How long does it take to get California license? I have heard conflicting reports. Thanks!
- Jul 30, '12 by RNewbieQuote from citygirl2It took me about 8 weeks through endorsement. I had to do my fingerprints twice. The first set was rejected.How long does it take to get California license? I have heard conflicting reports. Thanks!
- Jul 30, '12 by Travel_RNERIt only took me about 4 weeks to get my license by endorsement. Just make sure you have all your ducks in a row and it should go smoothly.
- Aug 11, '12 by Codeman906I agree, I am looking for an assignment in San Fran as well, I have spoken with alot of recruiters but havnt had the best of luck, any suggestions from anyone?