1. What is your age? 25
2. How long have you been a nurse? less than 1yr
3. Did you work as a CNA before becoming a nurse? no
4. If yes to #3, how long did you work as a CNA before becoming a nurse? n/a
5. If no to #3, do you wish that you had? no
6. Regardless of whether you worked as a CNA prior to becoming a nurse, do you believe working as a CNA prior to nursing better prepares you to be a nurse? Feel free to elaborate on your response. No, working as a CNA does not better prepare you to be a nurse. I will say that I have trouble making a bed with a patient in it, putting on diapers, and giving bed baths but the only time I have to do it is if for some reason we have no CNAs on the floor, which is rare.