St Joseph College of Maine Reviews - Page 4Register Today!
- Sep 1, '11 by wrdoc2bSt. Joe's changed the clinicals and now it will take 14.25 months to complete.
- Sep 1, '11 by smartypants31usmy goodness!. how long is the program really and why so long?
- Sep 1, '11 by canchaser2.5 years?? I thought 18 months or so.
- Sep 1, '11 by smartypants31usthat doesnt seem that bad but i guess if you were told 18 months then yes it does look bad. i just pray i will be accepted based on my gpa
- Sep 1, '11 by canchaserthat doesnt seem that bad but i guess if you were told 18 months then yes it does look bad. i just pray i will be accepted based on my gpa
No, I wasnt told anything. I am calculating it that way if I can complete the clinicals in three semsesters and i can complete a corse every month. I was in anesthesia but had to withdraw so they took most of my core classes so I dont have to many of these. Yet any way.
- Sep 9, '11 by tractorpullingnurseQuote from smartypants31usDid you hear back yet if you got accepted? I just applied yesterday and am hoping to get in. I have a low gpa as well (3.08) and graduated with a bsn from a private college that was not nationally accredited. I am hoping to hear something soon, but wasn't sure how long it will take to hear backthat doesnt seem that bad but i guess if you were told 18 months then yes it does look bad. i just pray i will be accepted based on my gpa
- Sep 9, '11 by smartypants31usi submitted my application but i now must send over my essay,resume and transcripts. praying everything will be in before oct 1
- Oct 3, '11 by army snSmartypants31us,
thanks for your posts. please keep us up dated when you hear back.
- Oct 16, '11 by psjmc63hello everyone.
is anyone from you from los angeles california? The reason I asked is because i am having problem finding preceptors for clinical rotations for the FNP program St Joseph College. Maybe you have any suggestions or recommendations. Thank you.
- Oct 16, '11 by canyonforestI'm not from the LA area but there is probably a nurse practitioner council in your
LA area (maybe google to find) and from there you will probably have a chance at finding the right preceptor...good luck....I hope to hear you found a preceptor.....