Salary comparison - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 14, '12 by NBMom1225Detroit suburbs
RN 3 years, hospital
$25.43/hr base, 7% night diff, $2/hr weekend diff that includes Friday starting at 1430.
- Mar 14, '12 by gobluernAlabama
- Mar 14, '12 by tsheriffSan Diego, CA
RN, BSN-Nursing Mgmt
- Mar 14, '12 by cayenne06*Western Mass, RN/CPM enrolled in a BSN program
*Private duty/ home health nursing
*Have been licensed for less than two months
*28.50 plus shift differentials. It's a good salary, but sometimes unpredictable as I don't get paid if my patient cancels! Luckily this hasn't been an issue yet, but I've only been on the job two weeks.
- Mar 14, '12 by That GuyKansas
RN - 1 year Medical
- Mar 14, '12 by źNurseAround San Francisco
RN. ICU. Have been with current employer for almost 5 years now
Bay Area = VERY high cost of living.
- Mar 14, '12 by Esme12NW of Boston
33 years BSN + certifications
non union (before i got sick) Supervisor acute care $54.00 + diffs for nights and weekends (I don't remember the $...$4.75 nights, $3.00 weekends) Union facilities make more historically, $70.00 and up....cost of living HIGH.
- Mar 14, '12 by WoodenpugAnd union facilities pay more to travelers. And hire more travel nurses. Gotta love the unions.
- Mar 14, '12 by ang410Indiana
RN, BSN - New grad, 2 mo.
$22.30/hr base, hospital