What courses do you plan to take for Fall 2013?Register Today!
- by ROMANTakesOver Apr 1As for me, I plan on Taking
Chemistry for Health Sciences
I'll be really busy next semester..
How about you guys?
- Apr 2 by StayHumble11Good to see another guy joining the nursing field. I actually start an accelerated nursing program this fall. Can't wait. Good luck in your journey man!
- Apr 2 by ROMANTakesOverYeah, it is good to see more men in the nursing field. Thank you very and good luck with with the program!
- Apr 2 by queseraseraSummer I'm taking:
Heath First aid/cpr
English technical writing
Fall I'm taking
Technical Writing for Professionals
Group communication and leadership.
- Apr 2 by meeepIn the fall I will be taking:
Religion (required prereq for my #2 school)
Art or Theatre Appreciation
Logic and Critical Thinking
Either Public Speaking or Interpersonal Communication
- Apr 3 by Medic/RN2BIf all goes as planned I plan on being enrolled in core nursing classes or RT core classes...all my co and pre reqs will be done! Good luck to you on your journey!
- Apr 3 by SopranoKrisHopefully, I'll get my acceptance letter and will be enrolled in NURS 150!
- Apr 3 by ROMANTakesOverI may just take A&P I this summer and take A&P II next semester, out of state costs are so expensive so that will cost about 2,000 for that summer course.. But I need to take it because I refuse to be a semester behind because of one course. Lol.