Waiting For Spring 2013 Acceptance..Anyone else? - page 6
by WantToBeMidwife 26,918 Views | 190 Comments
I just sent in my final piece for admissions, my essay. Now, I wait. I will find out in October if I'm accepted for spring start. I've waiting so long to get here. Anyone else playing the waiting game???... Read More
- 0Sep 23, '12 by pre-nurseshanI submitted application for BSN to Middle Tennessee State University on Thursday. We still have interviews late to mid October, and the secretary said that they try to have letters out in time for priority registration 11/12-11/21. She also told me, after she looked at my app, that as long as I didn't go into the interview and spit on them I should be in pretty good shape! <VBG>
- 0Sep 24, '12 by Miiki SNThe letters went out Thursday! And today girls were talking about their acceptance.
Of course I forgot to change my address with the school so... The letter will go to my old address first. Then the post office will forward it to me. I should get it tomorrow or Wednesday, but the fact that I could've known by now is driving me nuts.
- 0Sep 24, '12 by WantToBeMidwifeI won't find out for another two weeks probably. I applied to Aquinas College in Nashville, TN. I'm SO nervous, i've been working towards this for 3 years! I'm going away next week so that will keep my mind off it for a week, when I get home my anxiety will be 100 times worse!!!
- 0Sep 24, '12 by WantToBeMidwifeI just called and asked about letters, and I was told early NOVEMBER!!!! Someone else told me they got there's last year October 9th, so I think they might have lied to me to keep everyone from calling the entire month of October lol! He did say i'm in a good position GPA wise, plus my Kaplan score was above the average, AND he said I have 8 of the 9 co-req's which apparently they like to see...which I had no idea I had that many done, yahoo! Trying not to get my hopes up, but hard not to!!!
- 2Sep 24, '12 by canutI feel like time is standing still! I haven't gotten the dreaded reject email, so I keep waiting for the snail mail to arrive. Of course, the mail is running late today, its usually here by now! I run to look out the window every time I hear a car drive by. Where the heck is the mailman!
- 2Sep 25, '12 by To the moonI was accepted/chosen for Scottsdale Spring 2013 ADN! If anyone else is attending this school this semester lets buddy up! It will be great to connect with people before it all starts!
Good luck to everyone in their selections! Prayers are helped me, so I will pray for all those of you that are accepting prayers for your selections!