Is there a word for "seeing what needs to be done"?Register Today!
- by Saysfaa Aug 17, '12I am writing my personal statement and haven't been able to find a concise way to say this.
I mean something similar to inititive but inititive is doing things without being prompted by other people. I want the piece of inititive that comes before the doing part - where you realize something could be better if you did x or y.
Does anyone have ideas on how to say this?Last edit by Saysfaa on Aug 17, '12
- Aug 17, '12 by alovelymotherAnticipating the needs of_____
- Aug 17, '12 by rubatoForward thinking maybe?????
- Aug 17, '12 by britthohenbrinkforesight???
- Aug 17, '12 by RNsRWeSounds like you're reaching for "able to anticipate the needs for...." ?