Spring 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 21, '12 by meeepI am way too chicken to take 2 science classes at once! Y'all are some brave ladies! I am taking:
- A&P I
- Growth & Development
- World History
- Nov 21, '12 by stephanneI'm taking a&p1, psych life span, statistics for health sciences and ethics lol
Hope I'll be okay
- Nov 21, '12 by SopranoKrisI'm done with all my pre-reqs and won't know if I'm accepted into the program until April. So, I'm working on classes towards the BSN in the mean time. I'm taking the following:
Phlebotomy Externship (1/2 semester, just have to get 125 draws in to get my certification)
After taking 6 classes this semester, next one will be a breeze
- Nov 21, '12 by x_factorCollege Algebra I
US History 1 (required humanities elective)
Thankfully Chemistry is not a required pre-req for my nursing program, me and chemistry just do not mix together well, lol.
- Nov 21, '12 by Nursing2102Spring 2013:
-Nursing 139(Human Growth & Development)
I wish I could take more but I am only allowed those because I need Micro in order to take the 200 level nursing courses.
- Nov 21, '12 by SakuraChanChelsea...a lot of people (probably OFF the forums) would think we're crazy for taking two science classes. ;P
I know A&P II is going to be difficult...and if I decide to take CHEM lab....oh gosh, LMAO. I'll be in class literally from 8AM-8PM.
But we can do it!!!
- Nov 22, '12 by ksecatero21I'm taking:
A&P 2 lab
along with two other courses .. one a 300 level language course & an easy intro computer course (program requirement)
almost finished with micro w/ lab, A&P 1 w/ lab & nutrition along with 300 level language course.
- Nov 28, '12 by Kcoleman1This semester I took A and P 1, Microbiology, Human Growth, comp 1, art appreciation, and public speaking . The art appreciation + public speaking we're short term courses so I am done with them. I'm maintaining a passing grade of an A. Many people discouraged me from taking all of these classes at once but I don't regret it at all . Next semester I will be taking a and p 2, comp 2, chem 1, world Civ, and statistics. I am confident I can do it. Little nervous about statistics
- Nov 28, '12 by havehopeI will be taking A&P I over, Developmental Psych, Nutrition, and Sociology. Good luck to all! :-)
- Nov 28, '12 by futurernluveniaNext semester I'm taking the following courses
History of Art 101. All of these classes are online.