Self Paced Online Anatomy & Physiology (not accredited)
- 0Dec 26, '12 by johnsoverHey, Just wondering if anyone has suggestions on an online a&p class. It doesn't need to be accredited, I already have my classes in but I got accepted for the spring semester, and I'd like to do some major brushing up. I just don't feel like I remember very much from my a&p classes.
Thanks for any help!
- 0Dec 26, '12 by x_factorQuote from johnsoverAnatomy & Physiology Made Incredibly Easy!: Lippincott: 9781451147261: Amazon.com: BooksHey, Just wondering if anyone has suggestions on an online a&p class. It doesn't need to be accredited, I already have my classes in but I got accepted for the spring semester, and I'd like to do some major brushing up. I just don't feel like I remember very much from my a&p classes.
Thanks for any help!
E-Z Anatomy and Physiology (Barron's E-Z Series): I. Edward Alcamo Ph.D., Barbara Krumhardt Ph.D.: 9780764144684: Amazon.com: Books
The Complete Human Body (Book & DVD-ROM): DK Publishing, Dr. Alice Roberts, Medi-Mation: 9780756667337: Amazon.com: Books
Start memorizing the bones and muscle locations (carpals, metacarpals, patella, ect), bloodflow through the heart, the flow of the digestive system and its parts (ileum, duodenum, ect.), the parts of the brain and their functions (temporal lobe, frontal lobe, ect.). Knowing things like the different parts of the body will give you a heads up in A&P, especially the Anatomy part, as it's all memorization.
- 1Dec 26, '12 by Devon RexYouTube videos can also be very helpful !!
x_factor posted this list of videos... http://allnurses.com/nursing-student...-p-794967.html
- 1Dec 27, '12 by x_factorThanks Devon Rex for finding that link of the videos I had posted, I had forgotten about that. OP, definitely check out the link Devon Rex gave you, it's a very long list of A&P videos, broken down by body system, that I have used and compiled over the last two years. You'll gain quite a bit of information from them.
- 1Dec 30, '12 by johnsoverThanks so much for your help! I really appreciate the info on the YouTube videos, I use YouTube all the time, but never thought of that for the A&P videos. Thanks so much for compiling the list, that will save tons of time!
I start the nursing program on jan 14, and I'm nervous and excited...more on the nervous side though, so I want to prepare myself as much as possible. I'm sure exactly like everyone else entering their first semester in the program.
Thanks again for all of the help, I really appreciate it!