Microbiology Fall 2013!!!Register Today!
- by memphismom Aug 23Are you all ready!!? I am super nervous so I wanted to create a thread for support!!
In my nervousness I bought some additional supplies which I hope helps! I got this for Micro Lab
It was recommended by my school and the reviews are great.
I also got the study guide the goes along with my text book.
I hope this helps!! I'm going full time this semester but I will be studying my micro every single day/night!
- Aug 23 by halfglassfullGood luck!
I took that about 2 years ago. Now, I finished all my pre-reqs now.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com, so please understand my typos.
- Aug 23 by LaLaLaLauraI took Micro last fall and it was an interesting and fun course. I hope you enjoy it! Do well
- Aug 23 by Nursing Student 2015Good Luck with Micro. I had an exceptional instructor for my micro lab class that I ended up loving the subject. It'll be quite some ride learning all those microorganisms, keep at it, :P.
- Aug 23 by amberdawn85I started last week and was nervous, then I met my professor and now I'm super excited! She is so passionate about the subject that she wants everyone to understand and pass her class.
- Aug 23 by Fearless_leaderI'm ready. I withdrew from Micro in the Summer, however her I am again retaking it in the fall. Praying that I'll make it through.
- Aug 23 by kevintheflip*raises my hand* I'm taking micro this semester too!!! God help us all...but I heard it's a fun/interesting subject so that worries me less. We can do this guys!
- Aug 23 by meeepI am also taking micro this fall. So far, it is super interesting and I am excited for the semester!