I'm INNNNNNNN!!!!!Register Today!
- by dsb_fam Mar 14I was an alternate for NAU accelerated BSN program and just got the call today. I am now a Lumberjack! I cannot wait to start in MAY. Any tips on what I need besides scrubs, a stethoscope, and books???
- Mar 14 by AccelBSN2b14Congrats!! From what I heard I have heard from friends the best thing would be to go over AP if you are a bit rusty. I know I will be going over my AP this summer.
- Mar 14 by walke274Congratulations!!!
- Mar 15 by Somotivated16"Congrats!!!!
- Mar 15 by Tricia76Congrats!
- Mar 15 by hopefulRN'17Congrats!!!
- Mar 15 by Racer15I'd probably invest in a good set of trauma shears and a penlight.
- Mar 15 by britthohenbrinkThey should tell you at orrientation what all they think you will need for your program. Congrats on getting in, I am still waiting to hear back from the programs that I applies to.
My plans for the summer are to get organized (both for the upcoming semester and at home) and to review A&P. I have heard that endocrine will come back and bite you if you dont have a firm understanding so that will be my main focus.
- Mar 15 by SopranoKrisCongratulations!!!