Gpa when accepted?Register Today!
- by illusion9376 Sep 18I know this has gone around before, but it seems to have been buried.
Anyways, just trying to get a better idea about my possible standing..
So what was your gpa when you got accepted into the nursing program?
Thanks in advance!
- Sep 18 by BSNinprogress223.82!!
- Sep 18 by runsalotWhat's the point of knowing the gpa without the school. Otherwise it's just a bunch of people posting their gpa. And most school also look at entrance exams and other stuff too. But post gpas away.
- Sep 18 by readyforachangenowIt is only relevant to the schools in your area. There are many factors schools can potentially look at. Some private institutions only care if you meet the minimum requirements while others want the highest GPA possible. Then as someone else stated entrance exam scores also can play a factor in the schools selection process.
There is also the lottery system and dint forget about the schools that still wait list students.
Again if you want to know what your chances are you are better off looking into your geographical location to see what your chances are.
- Sep 18 by illusion9376
- Sep 18 by illusion9376I was literally just curious. I'm looking at moving if I need to. I didn't think it'd be a problem to ask, as it has been asked before. I know that circumstances vary and I am aware of my schools requirements. Thank you though
- Sep 18 by #scrubsMy friends was a 3.6 and got accepted into an accelerated BSN program in Texas. But she got a 95 overall on her HESI A2.
- Sep 19 by martina238612I had a 3.6 but I'm still waiting for my acceptance letter. Nov 25th I should bd receiving my acceptance/rejected letter! This anticipation is killing me though.
Good luck to you