Anyone waiting on Acceptance/Rejection Letter '2012 - Page 28Register Today!
- Mar 6, '12 by breezy7This wait is KILLING MEEEEEE
- Mar 7, '12 by RN2BKSWell, got my first rejection letter today. I applied to two programs at the same school and the ADN sent me a rejection letter today. I do not have much hope for the BSN that I applied to at that school since the ADN rejected me. I also applied to another BSN program at a different school, so we will see what they say. Good luck everyone!!
- Mar 7, '12 by rubatoQuote from breezy7Yes, me too. I am past the first letter and interview and am just waiting to find out if I made it to the final level. They said I'd know by registered letter by April 1st! Ugh.This wait is KILLING MEEEEEE
RN2BKS: Sorry about your bad news. I hope you make it to the 2nd school.
- Mar 9, '12 by L&Dis4meCongrats to everyone who has been accepted! I just joined you, I got my acceptance letter today! For all of those who are still waiting to hear, I wish you all the best of luck
- Mar 9, '12 by rngraduate2014Anxiety has set in. I hope somebody sends something soon. I applied to four schools
- Mar 9, '12 by RonnieDitaCongrats all!!!! This waiting hurts
- Mar 9, '12 by csmcjRejected Congrats to all who made it in, though.
- Mar 9, '12 by RonnieDitaI'm sorry about that. Just keep applying you'll get in. Maybe we can all list the info about our schools.
Where did you all apply?How many times? What GPA?What TEAS or other tests?Those kinds of things maybe?
I'm waiting on 6 schools in Orange County: Saddleback, Golden West, Long beach City, Rio Hondo, Citrus, and Cerritos. All ADN programs. My pre-req GPA is 4.0 and my TEAS was 70%. Overall GpA 3.43... I'm 25 and going to go ADN--->BSN--->Nurse Anesthetist (I hope). 5 of the 6 schools are merit/GPA based and one is a lottery. I might know about one this month, the rest not until May.Last edit by RonnieDita on Mar 9, '12 : Reason: Spelling