2014 ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by hopefulRN'17 Feb 12Hi everyone,
Who here is applying for 2014? What schools are you applying to?.
I am applying to BHCC for their weekend program, RCC for their evening program, and Massasoit for their evening program.
Good luck to everyone!!!
- Feb 12 by AlisonisayoshiHi I'm a 2014 Spring applicant . I'm applying to SSU, SRJC, Mendocino College, Dominican, PUC. I'm also back up applying to an LVN program as an LVN to BSN bridge program can be a little easier to get into, and my pre-req's are completed. I'm in California where all the programs are super impacted. I'm applying to everything in driving distance. My current GPA is 3.76 my prerequisite GPA is at 4.0 right now.
- Feb 12 by meeepI'm in Atlanta and will be applying for fall of 2014. I plan on applying to Emory, Mercer, Kennesaw State, Clayton State, and Gordon College's ADN as a backup. I have all of my core for a BSN completed though, so I am praying I get in to one of the BSN programs the first try!
- Feb 12 by jens4nchezIm in NY and am applying for either Spring or Fall 2014. Im torn between trying to finish all my pre-reqs during the summer so I can start in January or just do Fall 2014. But I hate the thought of extending nursing school for ANOTHER 6 months. But its probably the right thing to do. So I think I will do my pre-reqs between the summer and Fall, and apply for Fall 2014. Maybe that way I can also complete CNA training over the summer.
- Feb 12 by IHeartNursing321I am in central FL and I will apply to UCF's BSN program in Cocoa, FL for Spring 2014...
- Feb 12 by queseraseraApplying Spring 2014 to University of Maryland. No back up schools, just want to go to UMSON. I have a pile of stuff to finish before then! Applications are due by Sept. 1st. I still have to finish my courses (I'll be taking Statistic, Integrated Chemistry, Writing for professionals and a Communications class to finish before getting accepted.) I'm hoping this won't hurt my chances of getting in, I know my school does provisional admission and you just have to get B's in the classes you're taking. Counting on that!
- Feb 13 by MsReed10I am in Memphis. I am applying to SWTCC for there ADN program. I can't apply to NWMCC because you have to be a resident of the state. Since I want to get my RN then bridge to BSN, I'll have to put all of my eggs into one basket with SWTCC.