Let's make a list of all online FNP programs - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 21, '12 by rynophiliacthank you very much to all those who posted schools here, lets keep this list going for others as well
- Jun 21, '12 by rynophiliacJust an FYI to those who are searching, the link posted by Danish, includes schools in Florida but you can click on any state and see a list of schools for that state, Very helpful!
Here is the link to the list of states
All Accredited RN to MSN / Masters in Nursing Programs
The list of states in on the left column, just scroll down a little bit and you'll see it
- Jul 4, '12 by rgbrnThanks for starting this thread!! I don't think anyone has mentioned Duke U. in Durham, NC. They have a distance FNP program. It does require 3 week-end visits once each month during the physical assessment course, but the rest of the curriculum is all offered online. Clinicals can be arranged locally for distance students. Check out the website for more info.
Home | Duke School of Nursing
- Sep 27, '12 by owlRN01Future reference Thanks for starting this thread!
- Oct 12, '12 by goofeegirlIndiana State University is where I got my FNP degree and am now earning my DNP through them.
- Jun 17 by hughes317This has been a great help thank you!
- Jun 20 by 22muchfunMaryville University has a distance FNP & AGNP program. It is somewhat a newer online program but a private & small university. The programs are patterned just like their on campus FNP & AGNP programs.
- Jun 22 by callmecrazyRNNo mention of Louisiana?!?
I'm pretty sure McNeese State University and Northwestern State University have programs....