Legacy Health RN Residency 2011 - page 8
23,340 Visits | 105 Comments
Did anyone applied to the Cohort 2011 RN residency at Legacy Health?... Read More
- 0Jul 8, '11 by NurseWinnQuote from 2princesitasDid you find out anything?? It seems as though we missed the boat this time. back to the drawing board I guessWould you please give me the number you called for HR? I want to call and find out if they are done calling the people accepted into the program. I just don't want to have to wonder during the weekend.
- 0Quote from NurseWinnNO, I called, but I only got a voicemail. I left a message 2 hours ago and still no call. Would it be too much to ask just to get a definitive no, so we can sleep this weekend?Did you find out anything?? It seems as though we missed the boat this time. back to the drawing board I guess
- 0Jul 8, '11 by NurseWinnI was so wound up I ended up calling HR too! This is how the conversation went:
Me: I was wondering if you had sent out all final offers for the Nurse Residency program yet?
Lady: yes I believe so but would you like to talk to.....?
Me: yes that would be fine (trying not to hide my profound sadness)
*Placed on hold*
Lady: did you get a secoumd interview?
Lady: okay let me connect you to.....
I then got a voicemail and left a messeage. I doubt she will call back (no reflection on her, just how I think The rules go) So it sounds as though we did not make it this time. I knew it was a long shot but I thought m interview went really well... Oh well I will try to not take it personally and maybe email net week on how I can improve myself for the future!! Best of luck to us still looking and again SUPER Congrats to Lilredrn!!
- 0Jul 8, '11 by iamnumber9For everyone who got a second interview, are you currently working? I wonder if that makes a difference in whether or not you are chosen. I too had a second interview and thought it went REALLY well. I interviewed for the same floor as I did my senior immersion. I am currently working at a SNF in Tigard. Wonder if that makes a difference. Oh well...as long as we don't have a years experience by the next go round, we can try again
- 0Jul 8, '11 by sunshineoIn response to iamnumber9, I am not currently working. I graduated the first of June, and I am taking the NCLEX on Tuesday. I couldn't get an earlier date. I wonder if that is part of the reason I did not get an offer. Well, best of luck to you all! I plan on applying for the next cohort! I'm still hopeful, but then again this is the first interview I've had. Time to pass the NCLEX and start looking for a job!
- 0[quote=sunshineo;5351803]In response to iamnumber9, I am not currently working. I graduated the first of June, and I am taking the NCLEX on Tuesday. I couldn't get an earlier date. I wonder if that is part of the reason I did not get an offer. "
I do not work, I graudated in June too. And I have already passed the NCLEX (3 weeks ago). I also know of two people that got offers that still don't have their licenses. So who knows what the reasons are...