Call pay?Register Today!
- by lovey0830 Jan 24Just curious for those OR nurses who take call...what do you get an hour to take call?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=810867©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,320 Views
- Jan 24 by Sweet_Wild_RoseA whopping $2 to carry the pager. Time and a half if called in, minimum of 2 hours. So if I were to be called in for an appy and was only there for 90 minutes, I'd still get paid for 2 hours at time and a half.
- Jan 24 by heartlover$5/hr currently just to be on call. Time-and-a-half when actually called in and 2 hr minimum pay like Sweet_Wild. I have gotten as low as $1.50/hr to carry my pager :/
- Jan 25 by aubgurl$2.75 an hour to carry pager. Time-and-a-half if called in and a minimum of 2 hours.
- Jan 25 by lovey0830Thank you all!
- Jan 26 by kguill975$3/hr to be "on call", time and a half if called in, 4 hour minimum.
- Jan 27 by meandragonbrettOn call is 1/2 of your hourly rate....in my area you're looking at $25+/hr for on call.
- Jan 27 by SandraCVRNQuote from meandragonbrettNow that's how you get people to want to take callOn call is 1/2 of your hourly rate....in my area you're looking at $25+/hr for on call.
- Jan 28 by kd7hfw$2.50/hr to be on call. 3 hour minimum if called in
- Jan 28 by SRNA4UI get $10/hr to be on call. I make $55/hr for PRN rate and I get time and half if I get called in. If the case is less than 2 hrs, I still get paid 2 hrs. I'm the in the DC/MD/VA where the rates are veryy good.