UK Nursing and European Resources
- 0Oct 19, '03 by gwenithI started this thread to list websites that can be used as resources for those working in or looking to work in the United Kingdom. I have added the potential to list European sites that may be useful as well especially for any who might want to go on a working holiday.
I will start the thread but will rely on everyone to add to the thread
I hope this will grow to be a valuable resource for all.
Here is the Uk registration board
Here is a nursing resources search engine.
Here is another site
- 17,193 Visits
- 0Oct 21, '03 by WhisperThe national electronic libary for health, with some great links: www.nelh.nhs.uk
BMA, you can get some free articles and use the serahc engine: www.bma.org.uk
mixture of info on nursing, incluiding a great link for a students help guide to writing essays:
A &P site:
Info from Liverpool uni:
M.A.D. changes, and the new information:
Free on line medical dictionary: www.medic8.com/MedicalDictionary.htm
I have loads more, Ill try and track down the URLs and post them later.
WhisperLast edit by Whisper on Oct 21, '03
- 0Oct 27, '03 by Whisperhttp://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/03054179
This is a really good Burn journal, but I think you need athens to get more than just the summary.
- 0Nov 10, '03 by JaneyHere's a couple I've found useful
(Various nursing jobs in the NE England. Berwick - Leeds)
(Nursing body publications)
(Scottish Agency nursing)
Hope they can help
- 0Jan 29, '04 by gwenithJust found this one.
More medical than nursing but what the heck still some good info.