Opinions:: Best scrubs???? - page 4
by raekaylvn 206,554 Views | 77 Comments
Alright nurses.... Which brands make the best/ideal scrubs?... Read More
- 0Mar 4, '09 by yousoldtheworldI've been on a mission to find the perfect scrubs for me. After trying several brands, I've found that:
The Dickies W line makes my favorite pants (the flat front boot cut). They stay up and fit well, and are flattering. The tunic length tops are are good, too, but next time I will buy a size smaller.
The Tafford tops I got are all really cute and most are comfortable. I do wish they were a little bit longer, but the wide range of colors and prints and sizes makes up for that.
I don't care for the Tafford pants I tried - the drawstring in one pair broke the first time I wore it, and they tend to fall down a lot (but the next smaller size is too small). Cute colors though, probably would fit other body types better.
Cherokee is really iffy for me. I love the flexibles (and Tafford has some similar), though I wish they were longer. Some of the pants are nice. Some cute tops, but fit hasn't been consistent.
The others I have tried just haven't been right for my body. I think I'll stick with a combination of Dickies W and Tafford, with occasional Cherokee thrown in.
- 0Mar 8, '09 by fuzzywuzzyI like my Cherokee workwear pants. They make them in low-rise and have XXS petite. The material feels kinda funny to me sometimes but when I wear them I feel like I'm dressed for work, not flopping around in big pajamas. They never get wrinkled either.
I like those "elan" tops by Barco. They're pretty, they fit well, and the material is really comfy and lightweight.
I just bought a Grey's Anatomy top yesterday and I love it! I avoided this brand before, because I think TV scrubs are pretty dorky, but the material is so soft and the shirt is actually fitted, so again, I don't feel like like I'm wearing giant PJs.
- 0Mar 17, '09 by taz628total Koi fanatic right here. I own over a dozen pairs of the Lindsey pant and about 90% of my tops are Koi (two Cherokee flexibles and a Landau top thrown in for good measure lol). The Annie combo top is by far the BEST solid color scrub top I've found - I've got an interesting body type (5'6" and about 100lbs) and those tops fit PERFECT. I'm not swimming in them, and they aren't too short. The Lindsey pants are also perfect for the slim, tallish girls out there too.
- 0Jul 23, '09 by brittney318Quote from taz628thank you for posting that. i'm 5'9 at 120 lbs. tall and slim(but i have a cute figure,lol). i want some scrubs that are going to be long enough and not swallow all at the same time. i'm looking at the koi site now and was wondering if these tops/pants are long enough. they do sell them in tall sizes. i think i'm going to check them out.total koi fanatic right here. i own over a dozen pairs of the lindsey pant and about 90% of my tops are koi (two cherokee flexibles and a landau top thrown in for good measure lol). the annie combo top is by far the best solid color scrub top i've found - i've got an interesting body type (5'6" and about 100lbs) and those tops fit perfect. i'm not swimming in them, and they aren't too short. the lindsey pants are also perfect for the slim, tallish girls out there too.
- 0Dec 6, '09 by fuzzywuzzyI discovered I love the Grey's Anatomy pants even more than the Cherokee petites. The material is soft and comfy, they don't wrinkle, and the waist actually stays around my waist, so I'm not pulling them up all day or flashing any crack when I squat down.
And I still like the GA and Barco Elan tops.
- 0Dec 6, '09 by Annie007RNKOI pants are amazing. The pockets are perfect, with one good sized one on the thigh. the colors are great, they wash well, but they do run around $27-$29. Urbane scrubs used to make a great scrub pant with cargo pockets, but they unfortunately don't carry them anymore. Can't fiqure out why. As for urbane tops, the colors are nice, but the pockets are way too small. Koi, however, has great prints, and good sized pockets.