My online shopping reviews - please share yours! - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 31, '12 by MJB2010Well I am at it again! I was wondering if anyone had any recent online scrub shopping experience to share?
- Jan 20 by MJB2010Just want to update. Tafford is no longer a favorite. I think they changed hands or something, their service and shipping has gone way downhill. My last 2 orders have been frustrating. Very slow shipping ( ordered 12/24 and nothing has arrived yet) and no communication about back ordered items or shipping delays. Disappointed. Uniform Advantage still has been great. I have also been using Amazon.
- Jan 20 by hiddencatRNMy experience with Tafford ended up being miserable. After a month I FINALLY got through to someone on the phone who apologized and said my order should ship out sometime later in the week. Uhhhh.....it's already been a month, and the best you can offer is vagueness? It STILL didn't end up shipping that week and the order ended up just getting canceled. I received a refund but it was a terrible experience. Like, I've never had such a frustrating and negative experience with online ordering quite like this.
- Jan 20 by MJB2010It is a new thing I used to Order from them often, they have been awful for my last 2 orders. The shipments came from a different address as well and said chief supply or something. Not ordering from them again.
- Mar 17 by ~Melissa~allheart.com has the best price on the stethoscope I want... But, as far as scrubs and shoes and all go, I'm playing a waiting game as I don't start nursing school until the fall and I think I have to use their companies. But, thanks for a great thread! It's a great idea!
- Sep 30 by beekerI order from Uniform Advantage a lot. I wish they had better shipping rates!
- Nov 8 by applesxorangesAllheart I had a similar experience where the item was in stock. Then it was "delayed" due to a snow storm. Okay. Then the item was back ordered. However, I found out that by checking the order status on the website. No email telling me of the status change. It took them about 1 month to send the items. Oh, and the entire time the items were still listed as "in stock" on the shopping part.
Aviator Scrubs took less time to ship the scrubs. The teal is too dark though for my facility.
- Nov 20 by boogalinaI've had great service from Koi Warehouse...and sometimes they will sell tops or pants on close out for just under $10.
Scrub Warehouse has been good as well.
I usually go to Life Uniform in my area to try on items to get the sizing right before ordering online.