Littman Coupon Code!!Register Today!
- by jenniedennise Jul 16, '09I'm starting NS in September and have started shopping for my stethoscope. I've done lots of research and someone recommended the medisave.net website on another allnurses thread.
They definitely have the cheapest prices I've seen online...and they'll laser engrave your stethoscope for FREE! (Most other sites charge $14ish dollars for that!)
PLUS!! I found this coupon code for 5% off any Littman Stethoscope purchase until September.
It's not much...but, hey, when we're having to shell out the BIG bucks for all our back-to-school gear, any little bit helps!
The (very appropriate) coupon code is: backtoschool
There's a place to enter it on the order page.
Just thought I'd pass it on.
- Jul 17, '09 by OneDayAttaTimeMan...I just ordered mine yesterday...and paid $14 to have it engraved!
- Jul 19, '09 by Trina0606Thanks so much! I ordered a Littmann Classic II S.E. from that website today! 5% didn't turn out to be much but hey its something!
- Jul 19, '09 by caseofthemondaysWorked for me! Free engraving of my name and the additional 5% off for a Cardiology III. Thanks!
- Jul 21, '09 by MyNameRNThank you sooooo much! I start NS in this fall as well, and my blue engraved Littman Classic II SE is on its way~!! Thanks again!
- Jul 25, '09 by mkachThanks so much!!! I got my cardio and a few other supplies that were cheaper than anywhere else I had seen. The shipping wasn't bad and the coupon code took off almost the cost of shipping for me.
- Jul 26, '09 by risa80Thanks for the code. I just needed binaurals and got a few more things...any amount of savings count...lol
- Jul 26, '09 by aprilncampbellThanks this website had what I needed cheaper than anywhere else. Plus the 5%!
- Aug 3, '09 by cali_arlieThanks for the code and the heads up for medisave- I just looked at the steeles site as misswitz said to go there. I'm confused- the classic 2 se is over $90 at steeles (they charge $14 for engraving and their shipping is more expensive!) but the same thing is only $72 at medisave- with the coupon code (thanks again!) and free engraving . I'm starting in September and all the money saving hints are welcome! I'm just confused as to why someone would say go someplace that charges $20 more for the same thing...? Am I missing something?Last edit by cali_arlie on Aug 3, '09