Grey's Anatomy? Scrubs too?Register Today!
- by Sugar-Phosphate May 15, '11Hello All,
I was just curious, how many of you like Greys Anatomy? Do you wear their scrubs? I understand that most dislike their inaccuracy but I do actually love the show. I was just curious if you like the show despite its flaws. I personally love the show for its characters. I am getting a tank-top/muscle shirt that says "Its a great day to save lives" I absolutely love that slogan. What are your thoughts.
- May 15, '11 by casiGreys Anatomy makes me giggle so I do watch it on occasion.
As for their scrubs I know a lot of nurses and nursing assistants that wear them. I guess they are a very comfortable line of scrubs.
- May 15, '11 by TeleMeMorei used to watch the show but stopped, i liked it when i watched it. obviously its inaccurate there is no sense in even complaining about that. but the scrubs are awesome, very comfy, good material, dont shrink all crazy and just well fitting. but $$$$ (as compared to others - just look for sales).
- May 15, '11 by LouisVRNI've only seen one show, the one where a disgruntled patient family member brought a gun to the hospital. I do however love their scrubs.
- May 15, '11 by nursgirlLOVE the show!!!!!! and yes, it is inaccurate but if they made a tv show that was an accurate portrayal of a 12 hour shift no one would watch it. LOL never tried the scrubs...
- May 15, '11 by noyesnoLove the scrubs. So soft, so good.
- May 15, '11 by caroladybelleDon't like the show, and cannot wear the scrubs.
(they are sized for someone "less curvy" than I am)
- May 15, '11 by CT PixieLove the show, hate the scrubs (well, hate them ON me..love them on others). I'm kind of in between sizes they offer. I'm too "curvy" (not built like a pre-pubescent boy) for one size which makes them, for my taste, way too snug. They fit, but too well for me. The next size up makes me look like an oompa loopa from the Wizard of Oz.
But I absolutely love how soft they are.