Is this badge holder too morose?Register Today!
- by kayruhh Jun 23, '12Personally, I like it
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=747607©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,710 Views
- Jun 23, '12 by ImKosherI don't think it will be good with patients. Might give them nightmares.
- Jun 23, '12 by FlyingScotEeeeewww! That's scary.
- Jun 23, '12 by Hygiene QueenOkaaaaaay... maybe if you were working at Goth Hospital...
- Jun 23, '12 by CaligirlinVAAs a patient, I would feel uncomfortable with my nurse having something like that as a badge holder and would probably wonder about the type of care I was going to recieve.
- Jun 23, '12 by IndyElmerI've seen a lot of variations on this in earrings, rings, pendants, broaches (that my friends own), and you should too if you like the design. Get one of those for off duty, or heck, wear the badge reel around your house if you like! (I easily could have worn something like that at my pharmaceutical research job, but it just doesn't seem appropriate for a medical setting where people are often faced with the reality of human mortality.)
- Jun 23, '12 by KelRN215I would not recommend wearing this while doing patient care.
- Jun 23, '12 by StephalumpHah! I cannot get behind that one, sorry.
- Jun 23, '12 by iluvpathoWell yes if you are working in the morgue it would be nice but no I don't think people that are sick and possibly dying want to see that, sorry
- Jun 23, '12 by Mrs.PrissThis is one of the ones I ordered from Etsy.com! LOVE it! It makes me happy! I hope it makes the patients in come in contact with during clinicals equally as happy!
There are A LOT of cute ones with crystals that I like, but MAN would I be in some bad shape if one of those crystals or jewels fell off onto my patient! lol I'll wait until AFTER clinicals to get the "bling-bling" badge holder!