It's Official!!Register Today!
- by Erikadawn RN Mar 11, '11Today its official, I passed my boards and I am an R.N. ! Excelsior College is not easy, but it was my way. Thanx to everyone on Allnurses for all the help on the CPNE. See yall at the graduation.
- Mar 11, '11 by rn2bn11Congratulations!!!
- Mar 11, '11 by LoopsRN2Congrats on your accomplishment Ericka!!! Thank you for taking the time post your sucess here. It is so encouraging for those of us still swimming in books and content guides I just passed LS1 today and was a bit wiped out after the exam and all I can think about is..3 more exams...and that darn HUGE CPNE. The examiner at Pearson Vue said, "It will be just like coming home when you come to take your boards here!" Ohhh...how I can't wait for that day! WAY TO GO!!!!
- Mar 11, '11 by TiffanyRN!!CONGRATS!!!!!:yeah
And see you there.
- Mar 11, '11 by Erikadawn RNI had put off doing Excelsior for over a year. I had heard so many horrible stories about the CPNE, then I found Allnurses distant learning forum. It helped me to see that people do pass it. So only people here really understand the long haul. Yes, when I took my NCLEX, the ladies from Pearson Vue were cheering me on. They know me after over a year of going there.
- Mar 12, '11 by agldragonRNcongrats! are you changing your name to erikadawnrn? :d
- Mar 12, '11 by ~KelRN~Congratulations!
Can I ask how long you were an LPN before you started Excelsior?
- Mar 12, '11 by exnavygirl-RNCongratulations!
I took all of my Excelsior exams and the NCLEX at the same testing center. The testing center staff were my biggest fans. :heartbeat
- Mar 12, '11 by BeachCathyRN
- Mar 12, '11 by OSUFan1Congratulations!!!!