HAS ANYONE BEEN APPROVED OR DENiED W/ RECORDRegister Today!
- by chinadollie Mar 12, '10I just registered for the nclex exam and i have three juvenille misdemeanors... Battery, disorderly conduct, and petit theft? Has anyone been approved with this or been denied?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=461768©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 22,183 Views
- Mar 12, '10 by EmileJuvenile records are sealed and are not accessible from my understanding.
- Mar 12, '10 by chinadollieI heard thats not true unless u get it sealed by paying.. So i sent the paperwork to the bon
- Mar 13, '10 by caliotter3This is a question to be answered by the BRN since they are the one's granting the license.
- Mar 13, '10 by LunahRNMoved to the "Nursing Licensure With A Criminal History" forum.
- Mar 14, '10 by traumaRUsEach case is handled as an individual issue.
- Mar 15, '10 by FLmomof5And for medical fields, military, criminal justice type jobs, they will ask and be allowed to see and hold against you anything committed as a juvenile. Do not fail to report these crimes!
- Mar 16, '10 by wrldwatchn2Dear lunaRN,
Where is this, "Nursing Licensure with a criminal history" forum found?
- Mar 17, '10 by CALINURSE85im sure everyone knows by now that each case is handeled on an indivisual basis.. all she is asking for is if anyone has gone through the same thing.. me having a criminal history going through california.. the board takes forever!!to give yu any answers i passed the nclex way in december 2009 and yet they have been slow and just recently requested additional paperwork!! my analyst is very slow rude and f.o.s. if you dont have a criminal history and have all the extra anxiety outside of waiting 6 weeks for your results from the enforcement unit then you should have nothing to say in regards to anyone with a criminal history. all this thread is asking if there is anyone out there that has been denied or approved..like i said im sure she already knows cases are handled on an indivisual basis!