So I had my first interview and the nurse manager caught me off guard and said she likes her interviews very informal. So all those though questions that I practiced were fumbled. I felt so terrible. Some tricky questions that I was asked were;
1. Have you applied to other places.
2. What's a team to you? ( I said its all collaboration etc) but she said someone said there is no I in team, a person stated this to her and it stuck with her.
3.what else do you like to do in your free time?
How would you have answered these questions ???
1. honestly, on that first question i'm a bit stun i've never been asked or ask such question to my future employees.
2. taking care of each others back with one purpose and goal in mind, to deliver the highest caliber of nursing care.
3. i love spending time with my family and friends, plus i'm a volunteer for meals on wheels.
another one that is asked frequently is... where do you see yourself in 5yrs. from now?
plus i would add, two other frequently ask questions, what is your best strength? and your weakness? think about the answers of those two just in case they come up.
wishing you the very best on all of your future endeavors...aloha~
Last edit by GitanoRN on Apr 18, '12