USA, Ireland, Uk, australia, Mid east or asian countries? where do you prefer? - Page 7Register Today!
- Feb 19, '09 by suzanne4Guess you have not been reading about the lay-offs here in the US. CA actually has an unemployment rate of 10%, and this includes nurses as well.
Several months ago, there were workers buying flat-screen tvs, and expensive meals; and now they are in food lines for food.
Things are that bad here and actually all over the US.
- Feb 19, '09 by chx_rnyes everywhere has bad economic stat at the moment...iv known since most of my relatives are there in CA, but my point is comparing here and there i could say its still inexpensive over there than here...thats why most nurses here go to america to shop for things that we know are way way cheaper there than here.
- Feb 19, '09 by chx_rnas what iv heard too...australia is a good place to migrate to...we have been checking things out over there and its quite promising..but who knows...
- Feb 19, '09 by mauiboyQuote from chx_rnyou're right...but as the saying goes " the grass is always greener at the other side of the fence " so it's really hard to compare two countries unless you've experienced living in both of them.yes everywhere has bad economic stat at the moment...iv known since most of my relatives are there in CA, but my point is comparing here and there i could say its still inexpensive over there than here...thats why most nurses here go to america to shop for things that we know are way way cheaper there than here.
- Mar 16, '09 by mrsdanjI prefer US.. more benefits. And my family, friends are living in US.
- Mar 16, '09 by bluberryUS is my first choice. My second is Australia.
- Mar 17, '09 by dolcevitarnI am still for Australia and next is Canada... USA have to be a far 3rd after retrogression in the Philippines went further back to 2003...
Though for vacation i still love going to USA... specially now there are a lot of things on sale... will be making a trip next month...
- Mar 19, '09 by gambutrolCanada! -- nothing follows --
- Mar 22, '09 by dorzleifirst option:
i would love to work and live in Au, the pay may not be as great like US but i could easily bring my kids with me, & give them a better future
US, why? my in laws live there, it would be easy for me to focus on my work, they'll love babysitting the kids
philippines!!! it's truly humbling to work with the less priviledged, sets your feet back to the ground...makes being a nurse worthwhile.