CRNE Oct. 5, 2011 - page 6
Anybody who will be taking the CRNE on October 5, 2011, please post your comments and suggestions here like making a study group, sharing notes, meeting at the library or anything that will help the examinees pass the... Read More
- 2Sep 13, '11 by NotReady4PrimeTime Asst. Admin
- 2Sep 13, '11 by petethecanuck
- 0Sep 14, '11 by MattJoey
- 1Sep 16, '11 by 27400Quote from MattJoeyJust get 60% or a score of 120. Focus yourself with at least 150 questions. Some have the idea of time management by taking the Independent questions first nos. 101 - 200 which are easier and not time consuming, then followed by Case studies questions nos. 1-100 as these questions are difficult and time consuming to answer. But that depends on how comfortable are you, still good preparation is the key. Attending review courses is an option if you have money, but choosing one is to choose 10 days which cost $750-950 than 2 days for $350, as they teacher will guide and monitor your progress in your practice and mock exams. But if you have the practice exam resources shared by your classmates who had taken the review, why go for review, it`s just a repitition of what you have. But I know intense preparation for something on any situation (time management, resources, focus etc.) can yield positive results. So for those who will be taking the exam this coming October 2011, I wish you all Good luck!
I would say more than 60% since that's the lower end of the average... I would even say OVER 65%. The passing grad for June 2011 was a 62-63%.
- 0Sep 17, '11 by MattJoeyQuote from 27400You're right getting more than 60% would be better. And you're wrong because the passing grade in June 2011 was 56%. Its 112/200, so you do the math.I would say more than 60% since that's the lower end of the average... I would even say OVER 65%. The passing grad for June 2011 was a 62-63%.
- 0Sep 18, '11 by joanna73 GuideThe pass mark is different for every single exam. When I wrote last October the pass was 65. If you figure getting 60 is fine, you will probably be sitting there again come February. The pass for the June 2010 exam was 62 percent.
To the person who doesn't have time to read the competencies....you're wasting time and money.
Honestly, it is rationales such as these that cause people to say after the exam, "I don't know why I failed." Have some insight.
- 1Sep 19, '11 by 27400Quote from MattJoeyI think you misunderstood me. There were 200 questions but it was actually 112/180. Twenty questions were experimental; they do not count. Even if the person got over 50% on the June 2011 exam, there is still a possibility that they failed.You're right getting more than 60% would be better. And you're wrong because the passing grade in June 2011 was 56%. Its 112/200, so you do the math.Last edit by 27400 on Sep 19, '11
- 0Sep 20, '11 by snowyowlhi all,
just wondering if anyone has received the package from the cno with regards to id cards, and where and when the exam will be. i still have not received anything and i read on the cno website that if you had not received this 2 weeks the scheduled exam date to contact the college’s customer service centre. hoping that someone could let me know if and when they were mailed their package. thanks!
- 0Sep 20, '11 by AshnurseHi all, I am just wondering how everyone is feeling about the upcoming exam. Only 2 weeks left. I know I am starting to become very nervous. I have been studying for the past two months and feel that I do know my information, but at the same time I think that it is hard to predict what the questions on the exam will be like.
Hope everyone is doing well and studying hard!