You know you spend too much time at allnurses when...Register Today!
This is a discussion on You know you spend too much time at allnurses when... in Nursing Humor / Share Jokes, part of General Nursing ... After reading a post here about penises and well, other crotchly things, I went back to reading my...by wooh Sep 24, '12After reading a post here about penises and well, other crotchly things, I went back to reading my homework, my non-nursing homework. Reading along, I read the words, "general area" instead as "genital area."
My mind is NOT in the gutter. It's in a bedpan. I swear!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=788516©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,425 Views
- Sep 25, '12 by Tinabeanrnha ha! Your funny
- Sep 25, '12 by Wet NoodleThere's always something new to learn about urinary catheters.
It makes me think about General Mills, General Motors, General Westmoreland, General Hospital, and general anxiety.
- Sep 25, '12 by LCinTrainingQuote from Wet NoodleLIke, if you have a bladder fistula, all the catheters in the world will not prevent you from needing a brief for urinary incontinence.There's always something new to learn about urinary catheters.
- Sep 25, '12 by sapphire18You tell a story that a friend told you happened to her at work...oh wait that was from Allnurses.
- Sep 26, '12 by PediLove2147"You tell a story that a friend told you happened to her at work...oh wait that was from Allnurses."
Yup! I always hope they don't ask who the friend is because then I'll have to admit I get my information from strangers on the internet!Last edit by PediLove2147 on Sep 26, '12 : Reason: Realized we basically had the same post, wanted to quote sapphire18
- Sep 26, '12 by GitanoRN
- Sep 26, '12 by FranemtnurseYou spend most of your time on All Nurses, and skip most of your other email.
- Sep 26, '12 by rubatoWhen you should be doing drug cards and care plans, but would rather read about how everyone is freaking out about drug cards and care plans!
- Sep 26, '12 by eatmysoxRNI'm on this more than Facebook. Only bad because I actually know everyone on my Facebook and here I recognize members by previous posts. I bet the way I picture members would be way different then they actually are.