WTH kind of question is thatRegister Today!
This is a discussion on WTH kind of question is that in Nursing Humor / Share Jokes, part of General Nursing ... So, I found these questions on various websites like Yahoo, StudentDoctors, yadda yadda. My...by johnny depp23 Aug 24, '11So, I found these questions on various websites like Yahoo, StudentDoctors, yadda yadda. My question to you is...WTH are these people thinking?
1). "Do I have a chance of getting into the Harvard Nursing program? " (in case you're wondering - Harvard doesn't have a nursing program)
2). " failed Anatomy and Biology 3x do you think nursing school will even care?"
3). "Do I really have to talk with patients if I'm their nurse?"
4). " will the doctor help you clean up a code brown if you ask nicely?"
5). "Is it wrong to steal my patient's food?"
6). "teacher told me I was too stupid to be a nurse, what does she mean by that?"
7). "WHY DO I KEEP GETTING RANDOM STIFFYS IN THE DELIVERY ROOM" (groooossssss)
8). "Can you catch herpes from cyber sex"
9). "Help!!my patient makes fun of me, what should i do?"
10). " should I date a guy doctor or a female doctor,,who do you think would have more money?"
Gotta go, be back later folks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=609057©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,916 Views
- Aug 24, '11 by whichone'spinkTo those who say there is no such thing as a stupid question, I say, bull pucky.
- Aug 24, '11 by roser13OP, I think you're a strange one to be asking WTH are these people thinking.
You specialize in strange/off-the-wall questions/comments.
- Aug 24, '11 by biker nurseStill searching for a dx "too stupid to live" maybe it will make ICD-10 !!
- Aug 24, '11 by nursinger"Do I really have to talk with patients if I'm their nurse?"
No, just stare at them.
- Aug 24, '11 by SeeTheMoonWOW. And they vote too....
- Aug 24, '11 by traumaRUsMoving to off-topic.
- Aug 24, '11 by xtxrnNo need to go all that far to find these sorts of questions
- Aug 24, '11 by xtxrnI just graduated, and now I need YOU to tell me how to do basic assessments and first aid
Should I become an astronaut or nun? (ok, so not that bad, but close)
The patient has a high diastolic pressure, should I give the PRN for elevated DBP since it's in the parameters ? (had that one asked to my face) ...out of school nearly a year and needed help with basic PRN order reading....
- Aug 24, '11 by Liddle NoodnikQuote from traumaRUsI was going to argue with you and say, "But at the very least it's 'Nursing Humor!'"Moving to off-topic.
But then I realized - this is NOT funny.